Elite offers World Class Mills fully loaded with features. When working on the design of the mills we focused our efforts on the most accurate spindle assembly to meet strict tolerance requirements. To improve the reliability and durability we went back and did things the old fashioned way, we hand scraped the ways to a minimum of 16-point per inch. For operator safety all Elite Mills are CSA / CUS Certified and all come with a spindle safety guard.
EVS-949- 2X DP700 SVO X PWRFD & DRBR
Feature and Benefit
- Spindle utilizes class 7210 (P4, ABEC-7) precision angular bearings for the industry leading spindle taper runout of 0.00012"
- Chromium Molybdenum spindle is fully hardened through a carbonizing treatment and is precisely ground to maintain strict tolerances
- Seamless, one-piece, steel quill is induction hardened and chromed for increased strength and precision ground for greater accuracy
- The Y and Z-Axis ways are hand scraped to a minimum of 16 points per square inch for greater oil retention and smooth movements
- Heat treated and polished lead screws are supported by thrust bearings ensuring smooth, incremental movements of the table under load
- The table and saddle backlash is controlled by an advanced double nut design that eliminates end-play for precisely controlled lateral movements
- A patented vari-disc key provides upt to ten times the wear resistance than aluminum or brass keys
- Variable speed pulleys are ground and multiplane dynamically balanced, reducing vibration and ensuring smooth speed transitions
- Ball bearing support of the motor shaft ensures proper loading, support and alignment for quiet, accurate operation at any speed
- Hardened and ground table provides a stable and accurate platform for milling a diverse variety of materials